Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Strange Google Crawler

Well it has been so long that I am trying to get my blog indexed in google search but no luck yet। My Blog is not even displayed in search result when I put whole url in search keyword. Enough of trying and I had decided to create another blog in wordpress because of two reasons .one is that wordpress has great themes and many widgets and second lots of people are switching to wordpress. Just two day before I had created oraview.wordpress.com blog .but after creating I got to know that we can' t have adsense on that so, I switched back again to blogspot on my old blog random-view.blogspot.com.

Today when I was trying to search for 'random-view' term in google god damn this blog didn't came up in search result but guess what my wordpress blog was up there .This is really annoying the blog, one which is created one and half year back is still not indexed. Whereas wordpress blog which was created just 2 days back got indexed so fast . looks google search and crawling algorithm is really grate secret in it. No one can guess how it works .Anyways Till time I will keep trying my blog to get indexed with good ranking and will see people coming to my blog via Google path way :)


Link to Next Post:Antivirus reviews 2008 (part 1)
Link to Previous post:Creating Statspack job
Link to this Blog:Random-View

No comments: