Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Non IT Company… Can Screw IT career

This post may help to all those out their looking for some IT jobs. Getting an IT job in Non IT company is not so difficult. Like me I have joined HDFC BANK on 28th January. its just a Month only, and m frustrated with job profile. At the time of joining it was said that I will be part of some Support Management Group, and I m part of that group. but work which I do is no way near to any kinda IT job. Your are sitting in front of computer and Mailing to one department and other department or to vendor that’s what they mean by IT job. People @HDFC BANK (IT Center) getting enough of Pay but Job profile is not the one which Core IT company demands .if you are thinking about your long term IT career then this is not the place where you should ever work. I have seen people working from 9.00 of morning till late 9.00 of evening ,but doing nothing more then Mailing stuff.i was shock to know people at HDFC BANK(IT center) working for more then 4 to 7 years.well I am not planning to have any such long term career with HDFC which is just Screwing My IT career. I had never thought I will be doing any such things in my IT career……
Only one suggestion to new IT guys looking for IT jobs .Never Join any Non IT company, and never compromise with your Interest .Do what you Like to do,Love to do.

Link to previous post: Microsoft+Yahoo > Google

No comments: